Chris Matthews’ first book discussed, the way, Speaker of the House, O’Neill, and President Reagan, who had been on almost opposite poles of the political spectrum, stayed, friends, despite those differences, which allowed the chance of making a bargain, for the sake of the country. We appear to be witnessing, now, a period of time, where this debate, has become private, in addition to political, and, rather than the typical empty rhetoric and claims, has brought with it, a polarizing, negative, vitriol, which seems to make common ground, almost unachievable. With that in mind, this guide will try to briefly, consider, analyze, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, how this affects usand why we want a return, to start discussions, and some possibility of bi – partisan, compromise using Alamo Heights Wildlife Removal
1. Priorities; coverage; people: Although many will always disagree, there should be certain, fundamental principles, which they can agree on. These ought to be based on strengthening the freedoms, rights, and liberties, said, suggested, and, allegedly, ensured, by our Constitution. Unfortunately, even in these regions, the unprecedented, vitriol, and appeal to the, them, mindset, has made, attaining necessary, quality public coverage, nearly unachievable!
2. Attitude; ability; focus: We want leader, with a true, positive, can – do, mindset, who seek answers, as opposed to making empty promises! Our President, is reported, to be reluctant, and not prepared to, develop the capacity, and skill – set, which could make him better armed! Beware of, where a politician dedicates all his attention!
3. Relevant; realistic; rationale/ rationale: We ought to be concerned, when more than one – third of the American people, supports somebody, who proceeds, with the motto, Make America Great Again, as opposed to seeking a relevant, pragmatic approach, and workable solution! Examine someone’s rationale, in explaining their rationale, and focus on, while it’s in the best interests of all Americans!
4. Timely; accurate; tendencies: Beware of the good old days, strategy, because times change, and we need leaders, ready to evolve, using an open – mind, and the power to present timely plans, and suggestions!
5. Ideas; ideology; creativity; ethics: This is the time for quality thoughts, which align with the core ideology, which America has ever represented! As opposed to electing the same – old, same – old, politicians, we will need to be led, by individuals, with pertinent imagination, and a dedication to complete integrity!
6. Service; system; sustainable solutions: Unless/ untilour leaders emphasize service to people they represent, as opposed to only, their own personal/ political agenda, and self – interest, we shall contested, to proceed, using a system, which will bring forth, a genuinely, sustainable alternative!
7. Articulate: Frequently, the difference between, moving ahead, and lackluster leadership, is electing people, who articulate a positive, unifying message, as opposed to a polarizing, adversarial one!